Reviewing the latest in the discovery of novel therapies for bone and other musculoskeletal diseases.
For those who’ve attended before, you’ll know this means an exceptional meeting which combines cutting edge exciting science with a friendly and supportive atmosphere, and which encourages discussion and collaboration both in and out of the lecture theatre. Interaction between senior international scientists, clinicians and more junior researchers is particularly encouraged.
The 7th International Workshop on the Molecular Pharmacology and Therapeutics of Bone and other Musculoskeletal Diseases took place on 2-5 July 2016. The dates for the next Workshop are 30 June – 3 July 2018.
Some comments from attendees at the 2016 Workshop:
- “It was superb … an extremely brilliant forum for exchange of knowledge and ideas”
- “the quality is outstanding”
- “It is without doubt the most attractive meeting in the field”
- “It was again very well organized, presenting the state of the art in basic and clinical bone biomedicine”
- “Probably one of the finest meetings I have attended. Perfect size and the topicality and novelty was superb”
- “Good sized meeting with great engagement from the audience to each talk”
- “Very informative on several cutting-edge concepts, and good exchange of ideas between experts.”
- “A very nice platform for developing and strengthening collaborations, and additionally for students and junior researchers to meet senior international researchers in a friendly atmosphere.”